View Single Post
  #104   ^
Old Sun, Oct-27-02, 10:35

Plan: Atkins/Carb Addicts
Stats: 375/303/225
BF:
Progress: 48%
Default No obese people in Germany?????

Levi - you gotta be kidding! What black forest in Germany do you come from??? Germany, the capital of beer drinking and sausage eating, and you are saying you don't see obese Germans? Open your eyes and look around - Germany has it's fair share of obese people as well. Maybe not in the narcissistic little world you live in, but in Germany as a whole. The reasons for the obesity problem amongst ANY group of people is so varied and individualized there is not enough time and/or space here to go into it in detail. I'm sure you didn't get your low bodyfat, bodybuilders physique without a lot of concentrated and hard work. Not to mention the constant attention to diet. It would be noble if you truly wanted to understand what makes people become overweight, however, I believe you were more interested in getting your photo on this forum and "rubbing everybody's nose" in their weight problem. Be careful you don't seriously injury yourself and have to go without being able to work out and watch your diet. You might find yourself "ballooning up" and forced to go on a serious weight loss regimen. I wonder how you would handle this serious blow to your self-esteem. My bet is it would be devastating as so much of who you are is obviously based on your physical appearance.