View Single Post
  #25   ^
Old Fri, May-19-06, 15:58
Registered Member

Plan: Zone Diet now
Stats: 450/400/195 Male 6'2"
BF:
Progress: 20%

LOL, well it wasn’t actually my Doc, I just said that to make it simpler to explain my course. If it was my Doc I would have probably never have looked at the Zone. I have a VD RN friend that has been doing in depth blood analysis for sick people for about 20 years. She also does Microscopy Dry and Wet Cell tests and BIA. Seeing your blood cells live on a monitor for the first time is awesome. Just one quick look and she knows if someone’s been eating correctly and also if the body is absorbing the nutrition. The blood doesn’t lie.

She told me about Dr Sears and from there I started doing my own research. And you’re correct, silly man is so darn smart he’s made the Zone too complex and boring. I think he was trying to make it simpler by using Blocks, but zoom that went right by me.

She has tried to put the sick people she works with on the Zone, but these people are very sick and understating complex issues is not easy for them. They are generally in a deep fog, I know I was one of them. Last year I was so bad off, I didn’t even realize when I had my shoes on the wrong feet. Someone would have to tell me.

She asked me, that once I learned the Zone program if I could help her teach others – of course I said yes. Only thing was…… I got stuck….. even I was having problems with the Zone.

Then one night I found this Forum and wham, bam – out of the dark realms of cyberspace appears this angel with a flashlight. Some refer to her as RVcook others just call her Donna.

If you believe in balancing karma, the kindness you have shown me, is going to help people you probably will never meet. The pay-it-forward on this (did you see the movie?) is going to be huge

Jeff
PS: here is somethig I learned from her too. Did you know that a person can get so sick that they don't have enough energy to sleep. Yep, the body requires a certain amount of energy to enter into REM sleep. Sometimes people get so sick that they don't and can't sleep. Talk about a compouding problem.