View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Apr-16-06, 03:14
Registered Member

Plan: Fm diet
Stats: 140/140/70 Female 5feet 7ins
BF:
Progress:
Question hello can u answer some of my Q please?

hello everyone i joined up to this site only last night
abit about me ok am from the UK and i have had fibromyagia for 10 years now and am housebound simple things in life make me bedridden
i have only found out that diet can help fibromyagia a bit late i know
the Doctors cant do thing for me full stop i have seen 2 Rheumatology doctors and they have told me that they cant do a thing for me at all
i have been Referd to 2 pain ciinics and have been truned Down for treatment and i wanted to know if a FM diet helps anyof you guys?(which diet are you on?) and what have you all eliminated from your diet? and do you have to stay on that diet for 4ever? and what kinda food makes fibromyagia pain come back? have anyof you had a food intorlance test done? and what was the out come of it? am very lost as i have done a lot of Reserch on it and everyone is saying a diffrent things so am lost has going on a diet made any of you go into Remission?
i have been looking into the SCD aswell any one got any views on it? any good? and should i cut out Rice from my diet aswell as wheat/flour/any form of wheat?
Do you guys cut out red meat? and dairy products/potatoes tomatoes/peppers/eggplant as thesse have been said that they make fibro worse!!! i have started my diet 2 days ago now and am getting withdraw symptoms i think they are??? am getting headaches and going to the Loo alot and the 1st night i started i was getting weak arms all night long they keept on going and weak leg yestoday aswell is this normal??? and do you know how long it lasts?? well i hope you can help me
Sponsored Links