#3   ^
Old Mon, Apr-03-06, 17:31

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 177/162/150 Female 5'7
BF:
Progress: 56%

Quote:
Originally Posted by droyle150
What time of day did you take it? How many mgs.? And did you take it with a meal or on an empty stomach? I hear conflicting advise on these issues is why I'm asking, because I'm going to listen to someone whom it actually works for!

I take all of my supplements in the morning. The L-Carnitine 1500 mg. Depends how my day is going sometimes it might be on an empty or full stomach. I can relate to the conflicting advise.

Sweety it really all depends on how your body reacts to it. For you it might work taking them after a meal. I dont have much time and I hate pills so I take all of them at the same time in the AM.

They are a little expensive but for the results I got I think it is worth every penny to loose an extra 2 lbs a month if I have the same results next month. I'll keep updating this thread or you can shoot by my journal. Always looking for another buddy to talk to. Good luck if you decide to move forward with the L-Carnitine(Tartrate). By the way dont buy the Acetyl Carnitine. TTYL!