View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Thu, Oct-17-02, 13:32

Plan: carb/calorie cycling
Stats: 187/134/128 Female 1,59m
BF:36%/25%/21%
Progress: 90%

For CKD working out on Mon, Tues & Fri seems best, but for BFL I need to workout on Mon, Wed & Frid. I want to give all of them my utmost attention, though obviously results will be best on Monday.
The schedule realdeal gave to me for depletion sounds good.. hope I can do most of it as the gym closes 12 am on Saturday, no wait on 1400 (in week days they are open 9-12 and 16-22hr).

Doing weight lifting on Wednesday before the spinning lesson worked out very well. But on Saturday I want to do that depletion work out, and the spinning will have tired me already, so that I won't need a whole lot of weight lifting to complete the depletion..
The suggested routine will work what?

leg press 1 X 20-25 reps (QUADS)
bench press 1 X 20 (CHEST)
lat pulldown 1 X 20 (BACK)
db press 1 X 20 is this like the Arnold press I'm doing, a bit like throwing up your arms after a victory, but now with clenched fist in which there's a db? (SHOULDER?)

bb curls 1 X 20 (db curls seem a better idea, I'm weak!: BICEPS)
triceps pushdown 1 X 20 (TRICEPS, have to look up that one, I'm doing triceps extension tomorrow plus the triceps db kickback.

The routine realdeal suggests is very much BFL style, I was hoping to try out a few new things at ease.. should do that tomorrow then!

Fietser