View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Tue, Jan-03-06, 10:24

Plan: PSMF
Stats: 328/255.0/150 Female 5' 6"
BF:52%/43%/20%
Progress: 41%

Happy New Year everyone!

I'm back to 262.8 today. That's a 3.2 loss overnight thanks to a full day of psmfing. It's very cool to feel in control of my diet. It was absolutely no problem to go straight back to psmf yesterday. That 2 week break helped me out a lot mentally (even though it came with 10 extra pounds) and physically. My aches and pains were completely gone until yesterdays 20 minute elliptical workout LOL. I was a little concerned that the achey legs were back after 1 day back on psmf until I remembered my morning cardio.

I gave up making weight related resolutions years ago, but I will put a goal out there. I will lose at least 75lbs this year. That should be very doable and put me under 200lbs for the first time in over a decade.

Val - that festival sounds fun! And that is awesome that you came back with a single pound. Quite an accomplishment!

Nancy - You're a tough cookie. Removing gluten and dairy from your diet is a huge deal. Very cool that you can eat to fuel your body and not end up with those unpleasant dairy side-effects!

PB Girl - AWESOME job on the weight loss last year! You've done amazingly well. I can't wait to see you reach your goal!