View Single Post
  #1053   ^
Old Thu, Dec-29-05, 05:20

Plan: low fat, low calorie
Stats: 283/283/175 Female 5'7
BF:
Progress: 0%

[I][QUOTE]Thanks for getting back to me, I really didnt check the date on your thread, just felt a little desperate. Congrats to your success. I guess what bothers me so is why, if for all these years I have been so miserable being overweight, why cant I follow through. I am getting old, and still feel uncomfortable! I am probably looking at 90-100 lbs to get to ideal weight, but right now I would settle for 25! I know it gets harder the older you are, and I am finding that to really be the truth. I use to get on Atkins and the weight would seem to melt off. Now I am more loyal to the program(when I am on it) and I seem to lose at a snails pace.

I wanted to ask, I assumed you had knee problems with your comment about losing weight for you and your knee. How is it? I had a knee replacement about 4 years ago and it has been wonderful. I was initially concerned they wouldnt do it because of my weight, but the doctor said that was not a deterrant...thanks again for listening to my tales of woe..have a good day.
KyWoman