View Single Post
  #137   ^
Old Sat, Dec-03-05, 19:03

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 202/154/135 Female 5.2"
BF:sc/ar/ey
Progress: 72%

I had the opposite problem growing up....I was so scrawny I was picked on , beat up and called names by most everyone. Oddly enough it was usually the kids with the weight problems (being overweight) that resorted to beating on me. I was 11 years old and weighed 50 lbs. I was 17 and weighed 110. I didn't get fat until I had my second child. Then my 3rd and then a 4th and then just years go by and I am over 200 lbs and realize I had been overweight for the better part of the last 15 years. I have seen my mother cry because I got fat she has tried to bribe me, guilt trip me tell me I have no pride to let this happen. All my aunts and uncles say what a shame and how could this have happened.
I used to ask God if this was a sick joke. Gonna be rail thin first half of life and then obese for the second half. It was like I couldn't win.
I am down 50 pounds now since May 1st I saw my dad a month ago and he CRIED!!!! He said " Now this is the daughter I had 15 years ago , It's so great to have you back. Like HELLO ...I am same person and I haven't been anywhere but before you all were too ashamed to even claim me. It REALLY ticked me off. That comment hurt me more then anything anyone ever said to me. There's my daughter?!?!? I've been here the whole time so how are you making up for making me feel like a worthless loser during my "FAT" years? I also wonder if I ever gain it back again will I disappear in their reality again?
I do this for me, thank God because I am the only one who truly matters. Me and my health.
Been Too thin been Too fat aiming for somewhere in the middle this time for the 3rd quarter of my life.