Old Tue, Nov-22-05, 15:51

Plan: Organic/Dr. Berg
Stats: 239/201.6/150 Female 5 ft 6 in
BF:
Progress: 42%

Welcome Angie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah_82
Obviously I arrived a little bit late in order to make an entrance and girls, their jaws DROPPED. Each and every one of the guys (and there were 14 of them) made some sort of a comment ("Looking good sarah!" as another guy pipes up "as always!" etc....it was really funny to watch their perceptions change ie "this is not sarah the friend but sarah a CHICK!)

YOU ROCK, Sarah CHICK! (And NO, you didn't sound lame, or like you have a super ego)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah_82
its just that low carb has made me feel like a million bucks and that is obviously radiating out to people....have you girls found the same thing?

I don't live in the same town as where I went to school, but this Summer at the fair, I saw a bunch of old co-workers......and they were all pretty shocked....a couple of them didn't even know who I was a first! I'm much more confident and outgoing now, too, so it was like "this is Seanna? Miss quiet in her office Seanna?" We went to a concert that night at the fair too, and when some of them saw me dancing, I could tell by their expression that they couldn't believe what they were seeing. I tell you what though, I would love to back to my old hometown someday and run into some people I went to school with.