View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Sat, Oct-15-05, 00:07
Faux-foods=Doh!Foods

Plan: Low Carb
Stats: 216/180/154 Female 168cm
BF:
Progress: 58%

Well done Caz with your 11kg loss! I bouce up and down, having a bit of trouble blending Atkins with my lifestyle but I'll get there, just needs a bit of work.

I haven't heard of PolyD but I know there are lots of fibre things out there. Health food shops are good for that kind of info too. If you were in Melb I could recommend a couple but I'm sure there'd be a whole bunch in NSW too. Just go to the grocery section (passed all the pills) and have a look.

OK, just did a little reseach on PolyD and found it's an ingredient in almost all the Atkins bars, shakes etc. I also called one of my fav shops (pretty comprehensive) and they said it's usually used for athletes that do long distance running and other endurance activities but she wouldn't know how I could get a hold of any by itself so sorry I can't help you there. But, I learnt something anyway

Good luck with the Empower bread mix, shouldn't be that hard to find. I've found several shops that stock it. Also, Atkins bread mix is on sale at my Coles for $10 a tube (instead of the normal $22) so I'm buying a few of those before they stop being available.

And check out eBay too, they have a good range of those sorts of things for us Aussies - not too expensive postage usually.

e