#2   ^
Old Sat, Aug-27-05, 14:55

Plan: Primal/Paleo
Stats: 255/241/145 Female 5 feet 9 1/2 inches
BF:
Progress: 13%

Okay, good idea .

My goals for these last few weeks before the baby is born:
1) Really get back on track with low carbing. I have been indulging way too much on things like ice cream and chocolate and fast food.
2) Get back into doing my prenatal yoga....my DVD is a 50 minute work out. My goal is to do that 2 or 3 times a week...or even spread it out to shorter work outs 4-5 times a week since there are 3 different 15 min sections on the DVD
3) Go swimming when I can.
4) Continue to take walks occasssionally for small shopping trips at the local places around my apartment.
5) I'd really like to lose 10 or 15 lbs before the baby is born. If I do the above goals I believe it will happen.
6) Nutrionally I just need to keep up eating mostly whole foods, lots of fresh fruits and veggies...although not too much fruit, good clean sources of protien from pastured animals, and take my "superfoods' everyday: cod liver oil, dolomite for extra calcium, azomite for minerals, wheat germ oil for vitamin e, acerola for vitamin c, and nutrional yeast for b vits. Natural Calm as needed for magnesium when I have legs cramps and back ache.

I think these are good realistic goals.