View Single Post
  #39   ^
Old Fri, Aug-19-05, 16:37

Plan: low cal, low carb
Stats: 196/145/140 Female 5'6.5
BF:23%
Progress: 91%

Hi all,

Well Mr Scales has stayed up after the bump up, so glad I didn't touch my stats. Frustrating after seeing the 155.5 one morning! Actually, this could be a set point for me if such things exist, as this is about as low as I got with dieting 2 years ago..but there is still way too much fat on me..egh. So I am thinking seriously about doing the refeed as Lisa suggested, next week, perhaps Thursday. It is not clear to me how many carbs to ingest, as I have seen two different ways to figure that out...I am going to go for about 250 as a compromise.

Nancy, I found a stir fry mix in a jar for the basil/chili..maybe you can find one too in the SE Asian section. I only needed about a teaspoon of it with my half chicken breast.

Val

Pilot Gal, you are really doing FD from the sound of it, and that is fine. If your average calories over the week are significantly less than your RMR then you will lose anyway. Doing it the way you are is one way to do it- cycling calories through the week... As long as you keep a couple of VLC days in there and don't overdo the other days. Keep your extra eating to protein and you should be fine. Yes, have your free meal when out but be careful that it doesn't become a 2 day binge if you are that way inclined.