View Single Post
  #65   ^
Old Wed, Aug-10-05, 05:19

Plan: low carb
Stats: -/-/- Female 5' 4"
BF:
Progress:

HoodiaUser,

There is a BSM and a BSB on this site that have been responding to you mostly here. You seem to have some confusion about who is who.

Why would people care what is on another site? Why is that important to what is being said on this site. This is where you are posting. This is where I am posting a reply. Who are you addressing so I am clear?

That is interesting that you took a quote from another site, cut and pasted it here and then commented. If anyone cared about reviewing who wrote what, they can clearly see that the quotes are from your posts.

In order to discredit someone you must first start with a reputation. I have only noticed a couple of members responding to you here. Who are you trying to reach and for what purpose?

Have you seen me selling Desert Burn on this site? No. Have I promoted a site for selling Desert Burn here? No. No such thing exists, either.

I see that you started a job as a tech at a major corporation as you stated above. Good. You told us before that you quit working and have been establishing a website to sell a brand of hoodia with perhaps other products. You said it will be a reputable company that you represent. Who would that reputable company be and how can you know that? What standards are you using to determine that?

I see no real purpose in continuing with this as it really isn't accomplishing much of anything other than perhaps a forum for attacking and insults. When I ask you a question all I get in return are accusations and insults from you. Telling me or us here that Desert Burn is a rip off company and does not work is your opinion which you are entitled to express. Ok. We all know now that you are not happy with the company. So....what proof can you offer about a "reputable" company with facts to back up the claims of pure hoodia in it?

It's a simple request. Have you clinical study reports? Have you clinical analysis on the product that you are standing behind? How are you comparing different products such as Desert Burn to the one you are standing behind?

There is no reason to insult and become caustic about product comparison. You prefer one product and I prefer another. So...??? There is no competition about which is the best needed here! People are posting that they tried a product and it either worked or didn't work for them. There is no need to accuse and insult others on this website. What's the purpose for that?

Mahatma Ghandi once said, "Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it stands than to anything on which it is poured."