View Single Post
  #69   ^
Old Fri, Aug-05-05, 19:17
Registered Member

Plan: ---
Stats: ---/---/--- Female ---
BF:
Progress:

I'm here, I'm here. Been so busy this week. My hubby does renovations on his off time and I've been helping him this week after work. It's so hot here that it's hard to even breath - I much prefer the winter. Those pedometer things sound great - going to pick one up at Wal-Mart this week. Like everyone else, my job involves a lot of sitting but I need to make more effort to walk. To use the washroom at work, I always walk up to the one on the floor above us - and with all the water consumption it can be a lot of trips in one day Tonight I'll check out that other thread you posted. I used to live in Mill Woods - it's so pretty there and I sure do miss living in Edmonton. Moved from there to Grande Cache for a job. Then deployed from that jail to Innisfail so I could work in the Bowden Penitentiary. DH is a smaller town kind of guy so this suits him fine. Got all the house work done today after work so the weekend is looking free. That means I can read and post lots Hope everyone has a great weekend - take care!!!!

dashykathy