View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Jul-14-05, 03:46

Plan: atkins
Stats: 195/175/150 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 44%
Talking PURPLE and 20 POUNDS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I gotta change my stats but...... As of this morning I was 175. That means 20lbs down !!!! My personal goal setting stratagy is to get those sticks to turn purple and keep them there. I know others do not like the sticks (me neither when they are tan LOL) But I can judge everything off of them . If I check them all the time I can tell what is or is not throwing me in or out. I have lost the last 5 lbs with them only being purple 1x. thats it ...1x! But I was back in this morning and I know that the body is burning. I had a really bad weekend and it took three days to recover. Was not worth it at all!!! The headachs OMG!! I gained 4.5 lbs in 2 days and lost 5 since Monday. Set myself back 3 days. Atkins can do alot in three days on induction. I have done Atkins on and off for a long time to just maintain and not gain but now I have set another goal and I will hit it. Is it not great when you finally get that mindset again!!!!! It is 5:44 in the morning and I just could not sleep cause I know that I can do it. 150 by November 1 st!!!!

<3 Kristal
Sponsored Links