View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Sun, Sep-08-02, 19:12

Plan: CKD
Stats: 211/190/180
BF:18%/14%/10%
Progress: 68%

yeah I'm so sick of all this crap guys!

I'm just not going to listen to people who don't even know what a macro-nutrient is, when they tell me I'm unhealthy! My eating habits are the talk of the office and my mom just doens't really understand, she thinks I'm gonna die of heart disease or something!

Besides what is so bad about fat really. Its gotten such a bad rep which has killed it. The fact is in without carbs, fat is an excellent fuel source! Everyone thinks that things like chocolate is so bad for you because of the fat! Couldn't be the fact there's next to no protein and its got a ton of carbs in it!?!? No, no, it must be tha fat!

It's just gonna be a whole lot of fun when all the reports start coming out (like they are now) and we see major modifications to the food pyramid!

I was trying to explain the benefits of high-fat over high-carb and he said his activity levels wouldn't be enough to handle a high-fat diet, because he was so inactive! But a high-carb diet was his choice!?!? To me he's trying to tell me whats healthy and he doesn't even realise that for inactive people a high-fat diet is probably the best choice...

I've always felt like shit on low-fat diets, high-fat is definately the way for me! OK, I feel better getting that off my chest...