View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Tue, Apr-26-05, 14:53

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 166.5/146.5/145 Female 67 in.
BF:23.21%
Progress: 93%

Thanks for thinking of me! Things did go really well. She left the chicken completely plain and kept apologizing b/c she said she didn't know what to do with it and felt it was too boring (which is just the way I like it). I got there just in time that she was making the salad and about to add sugar to the dressing. I asked her if she could set some aside for me without sugar, so that was fine. The biggest thing that I didn't like was that the oil she put in the dressing was some cheapo vegetable oil that is full of transfats. But once isn't going to kill me so I kept my mouth shut. There was also green beans, completely legal, as well as a glass of chardonnay which I brought.

For dessert, we ended up brining an angel food cake, which I didn't eat. But I also sliced some fresh strawberries and made two batches of whipped cream, one LC, the other with sugar. So I was able to partake in some berries and cream, and was quite happy. I wish I didn't have to go through so much trouble, but the evening was a success (and everyone raved about the wine and whipped cream), so these are steps I must go through if I am going to stay on track.

P.S. That macaroni sounds wonderful. Glad to hear you didn't gain!