View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Sun, Apr-17-05, 08:03

Plan: Atkins/induction
Stats: 329/293.5/200 Female 5 feet 2.5inches
BF:
Progress: 28%

I pretty much say what I feel in my journal. If you visit me I'll visit you. I find for myself that what time I spend on line though not as often as I use to since my daughter moved back and took control of the computer and my life, is time is don't spend stuffing my face. I keep a bag of pig skins on th desk for emergency fixes and drink a cup of coffee even though it has cost me a key board once or twice. Since I am at this for the second time now since 2003 I have learned I need every ounce of help I can get, but only have the time to read so much. I am more likely to read threads that touch on what is going on in my life or new ones that have less that 2 pages to read. I will however read everything written to me in my journal and try ot answer as soon as I can. Don't know how this adds to or takes away from what you are suggesting but this where I am . I check my journal at least once a day if I can and everyother day unless I'm doing badly then I hide,but you can always send me a personal email at my email address if you want it.