View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Apr-17-05, 00:09
entering eclipse

Plan: atkins
Stats: 320/300.3/145 Female 165cm
BF:
Progress: 11%
Talking Place for babes who need someone to show off to!!!

Hello! Ok so this is the idea...I'm going off of a thread started by Livewell about needing a lady diet buddy. There were a bunch of people who responded (me included) and I got to thinking that maybe we need a common place to post to because only posting to Journals can be really time consuming especially if you wanted to say something to everyone. I don't really want to say group because I hate groupies BUT the more the merrier I say. Forewarning though, I think we need a fairly free thread in that I mean say what you want how you want and deal with the reprecussions on your own . If language bothers you try to block it out it's not intentionally meant to be offensive to you.

I've been randomly searching through different posts and have seen some good ideas like promising to stay for a year, or making a promise to your body, diet challenges etc etc. and I thought we could encorporate some of these things and more.

What I need is what I think many people need someone to SHOW OFF TO!! man oh man, someone who is actually interested.

So here's some ideas, please feel free to add and then we'll make a loose general list that hopefully we can have fun with.

- Write a promise to yourself/body of what you want to do and why (this can be private but doing it makes you really internalize and think about you and can help you to get excited to do this)
- Start a journal for individual messages
- Hi's and low's (when you post just at the bottom put your hi for the day and your low ex. hi-drank 4 glasses of water low-feeling really homesick today)
- TELL PEOPLE WHAT YOU NEED!! what are your needs! where do you need attention are you excercising to beat the devil and no one is noticing TELL US we'll say god **** girl you're awesome etc etc.
- Let people know about YOU. only talking about weight is ok but really, friends are where it's at. I, personally, want to KNOW that you love/hate your job, have kids/want them, bought a new camera last week, like to WHATEVER . make this personal and it will help. even if you fall off we'll be there yanking you back on by whatever body part we grab (lol sorry) you get the picture.
- Give as much as you take! you never know who might not be able to post one day because they feel like such crap but by reading something can make it to the next lowcarb day.
- Upload a picture so we can see you. No one's judging you here, we want to see your beautiful smile! or cranky face whichever!

Hmm, too much? anyways, going to pledge now that:

"I promise to at least TRY the suggestions that are posted here before I completely write them off. I promise to be supportive of people and to ask for support when I need it. I promise to bitch/complain/whine to my hearts content so that I get it out and don't pile it up into huge meltdowns that cause me to eat for comfort and sadistic carb pleasure. I promise to update my journal and visit here AT LEAST once a week and to update my stats even when they are bad. I promise to try to be completely honest with myself and kick myself and everyone else here in the butt when they need it and to help if I can when butt kicking is not the answer ."
Trixstar aka Tricia
Sponsored Links