View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Mon, Mar-28-05, 20:31

Plan: NK-LCHF
Stats: 158.2/155.2/135 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 13%

Hey just checkin in....not much for TV

Not really getting much spring cleanin done yet. Shits just comes up left and right. At least got lawn raked a bit...but ooooh the back yard.....locust trees and such..

anyway....YOU ARE READY FOR THE BALL...if this old mama can handle it so can you. Its easy for balance and so much fun. It also feels darn good on the back.

As far as abs...u may want to google and see what all is out there...it would take me a week to type all the variations out.
Oxygen mag had a special out last month with just ab stuff in it. Who knows maybe someone still has one...it was called a collectors issue.

Also to make things tougher go slow on the burn and hold for a few...you will know. Get a medicine ball when u buy the big one and u can use it as resistance if you are that adapted to reg. ones. There is a ab boot camp ...do a google on that.

Like I said you really won't see your abs until ur bf % is way down. And since us gals lose weight different than guys you will look kinda wobbly in that section before tightning up. Even though fat comes off evenly, we notice the losses from the top down so it seems, only because our fat tissue is made up different and we have more going on south than guys. Just don't give up on them, tight is still better than jello...

On the low carb foods....yeah the only one who has anything left is Wayne and Marys. Wally world sold theirs for a buck a box just to get rid of them all. Now all they have is the entire box of some kinds. Advantage was my fave too btw.
So all I have been getting really is the 3 carb bread and Wayne and Marys. Thats my treat.

Well gotta check one other then prob off to bed. I am so bushed...I tried a 2 day carb up with easter and all...NEVER again....I was just miserable. Will stick to tkd, much easier on the body.

Laters
bu