View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Sun, Mar-20-05, 09:34

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 245/241/170 Female 5'4"
BF:40%/31%/29%
Progress: 5%

Thank you all for your support. I actually am trying to make (force) myself to feel better. I decided to give myself a VERY special treat that I had been saving up for a huge accomplishment. I went out yesterday (Saturday) and got the lower back tattoo that I was going to get when I hit my goal!! It looks as awsome as I hoped that it would. I think that it will give me even more incentive to get in shape to wear the short shirts to show it off this summer!! My husband and I also broke down and bought a really good scale, not a cheap one that doesn't really work good, but an expensive one that will help my entire family loose some weight. We also started a challenge between all four of us. (I have two teenage sons who are overweight) Who looses the most weight, (or gets closer to being in the healthy range for their height) gets $50.00 to do whatever they want to do with it during our vacation this fourth of July!! I am getting ready to take a walk around the neighborhood in a little while, even though it started snowing again!! I WILL MAKE MYSELF HAPPY DARN IT!!!

I am the only one who can, right??!!!