View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Sat, Aug-24-02, 08:59
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 178.5/178.5/125
BF:
Progress: 0%

I think we went to Amorgos too, Naxos was great though, I loved the beaches and the strip, I remember feeding the fish on the pier too with that circular bread (can't remember the name and you probably think it's a little strange to feed fish!) but it was a trip to remember. As for school I am in the exact same boat, couldn't bother my parents for money because they had other mouths to feed but couldn't get substantial financial aid because my expected family contribution was around 50 thousand a year! It felt great when I got enough in loans to pay for school and myself this year, of course I will have to live on almost nothing but it builds character, right!

In the meantime the graduate school process is killing me, there are some really interesting programs at Suffolk and BU and it would also be great to go there because with a great reputation if one did well in either of them they would almost be guaranteed acceptance to either of their phd programs, which is constantly on my mind. I am just always worrying about something.

Anyways sorry I didn't get on AIM last night, fell asleep almost immediately when I got home and then honestly just wanted to watch tv and relax.
Hope you have a good day
Heidi