#6   ^
Old Thu, Aug-22-02, 19:03
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 178.5/178.5/125
BF:
Progress: 0%

Hi,

Currenly my majors are psychology and political science with a minor in economics and a program in public policy. I hope to go to either a graduate or phd program in clinical psychology, looking at BU, Suffolk and a few others right now because I really don't want to move, I guess I've limited myself but it's what you make of it, right! I give you credit for getting a phd in classics, I dated a Greek man for a while and he decided to take Greek, was convinced that since he was fluent it would be a piece of cake, instead he was lost after only a couple of weeks. What do you hope to do?

I don't blame you for wanting to lose weight too, I went to Greece, actually with the Greek boyfriend, and it was incredible. I completely recommend it. I would love to go back but it is just so expensive. He had a lot of family there but we still spent a lot and of course, he liked to show off like most Greek men do and spent a lot because of that as well. We visited the Cyclades islands, not sure if I spelled that correctly, been a long time, but we went to Santorini, Mykonos, Ios, Paros, Antiparos and some others and I can't think of the one that is the archaelogical site off of Mykonos which is absolutely incredible. You will have an incredible time and losing weight will help because I did for it and had so much more fun because of it. The Greek food helped me gain the weight then I lost it for the trip then I gained it again when we broke up and then I gained more when I met my new bf.

Sorry I'm rambling, been on my computer all day and it is so nice to do something other than medical ethics issues.

anyways I just started atkins last thursday, was not doing it completely correctly because I have a sore spot for those expensive carbolite bars that have nuts in them that you can't have on induction. So as a result I have started induction again. My grocery bills have definitely increased, prior to the diet I could get by on cheap stuff but now I have to purchase steaks and between my boyfriend and I we go through a lot of them each week.

I also wanted to say that my boyfriend's cousin is attending Brown for his second year. He is around 26 and just got out of the special forces a couple of years ago and is going there for I believe marine anthropology or something similar.

well have a good night
Heidi

want a good laugh, my boyfriend and I decided to go to Las Vegas a couple of weeks ago and because I feel so self conscious I decided to go for a body wrap which guarantees one to lose inches. I was so excited but it was honestly the stupidest thing I have ever done. I not only wasted over a hundred dollars but I only lost supposedly 7 inches which we are convinced was simply perspired away. I swear as soon as you become properly hydrated again the inches reappear. So word of advice, stick to Atkins, don't do any body wraps. Plus I looked absolutely hideous wrapped up!