#2   ^
Old Fri, May-24-02, 09:54
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins to Zone
Stats: 134/125/120
BF:
Progress: 64%

Hi Clodagh!

I recently bought High Fibre Crackerbread from Dunnes and it's 2.2 carbs a slice (3 carbs minus .8 fibre)....I use this at lunch topped with mustard and ham or salami or cream cheese or peanut butter.....

For breakfast I ordered one of the banana Keto shakes from the UK and usually throw in a handful of blueberries or strawberries....quite good and keeps me going most of the morning.....the other day I made muffins with almond flour and walnuts and they were great.....I get sick of bacon & eggs too and only have them a couple days a week now.....

Desert....I made a cheesecake last week but didn't put enough fake sugar into it so it's a bit blah but edible......or else I've had sugar free jelly with whipped or clotted cream (from M&S)......

Mind you if I really want a square of chocolate I have it because one square is all I want. I'm not a chocolate freak so I can have it sitting in the fridge for months and it's not a temptation or anything I'd ever binge on. My favourite would be M&S's big Hazelnut bar....I bought one a few weeks ago but haven't opened it yet!

The Natures Way in Stephen's Green is good as it's an outlet of Holland & Barratt...good selection of nuts......but I did buy one of their soya protein isolate tins to make shakes and it's vile. Don't know what I'll use it in...and it was dear enough too....around €14...

The Big Cheese Co has a variety of the Davinci syrups in stock at the moment, unfortunately not the sugar-free ones. Though they might order them in if asked....