#15   ^
Old Thu, May-23-02, 20:24
Starting Over!

Plan: Protein Power LifePlan
Stats: 182/178/150 Female 67 inches
BF:Jiggley mess
Progress: 13%
Wink 3 month update

I've been LCing since Mar 1, 2002 and I just want to say that I am overjoyed with this new WOL. I am throughly enjoying the foods I am eating, I don't miss bread or sugar or potatoes or pizza or fried rice (much). Well of course there are times when I do, but not near as bad as when I first started and not enough to go back to feeling yucky because of them.

Because of this board and the wonderful folks on it, I've been supported in my diet and exercise programs and after only 7 weeks of weights and aerobics, I have muscles popping out that I didn't know I had!! I would never dream of quitting. I love my new strength!!

I"m perky, cheerful, full of energy and zeal! I am absolutely, positively content with my results.... even if the scale never moves another notch. (But I know it will !! )

For all you newbies out there..... JUST DO IT!! Stick to it, put your heart into it.... get out there and EXERCISE....eat good, whole foods!! And pretty soon the whole thing just starts "clicking" and you'll never look back!!

Best wishes to all!