View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Fri, Apr-12-02, 11:53

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 256/220/215 Male 78 inches
BF:36/28/20
Progress: 88%

Hi Sophie,

I am sorry about your misunderstandings of basic nutritional science because your subject is an incorrect statement.

Quote:
WARNING: Low Carb Danger!!

There are NO dangers from eating a Low-Carb diet.

There are some 57 essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids, fatty acids, etc., required for health of a human. However, carbohydrates is NOT one of them. The daily requirement for carbohydrates is ZERO, ZIP, NONE. The nutritional labels on food in the USA shows a "DV - Daily Value" for carbohydrates, but this is another lie of the politically correct food police.

Health is improved as the level of carbohydrates in the diet the diet decreases. The low-carbohydrate diet prevents age-related degenerated diseases. Skinny people can also eat low-carb and gain weight. As an example:

A relative of mine developed irritable bowel disease (IBS) or Crohn's Disease from eating a high-carb diet combined with the deficiency of protein and fats from meat. Her low weight was 92 lb. She started the low-carb diet by eating lots of meat and fat, and her weight increased to 102 lb. in only 4 months and her disease is mostly cured.

You weight difficulty could be from the avoidance of fats, especailly saturated fats as found in butter, meat and cheese. An increase in calories could also be contributing to the low weight. Give it a try.

Check out my web page about beef:

Myths, Distortions and Lies About Beef.

Kent