View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Thu, Mar-28-02, 07:32

Plan: atkins
Stats: 179.6/179.6/144 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default My heart races

Yes, two days before I start I either clean the house or keep busy other ways, otherwise I find I'm in a state of panic. I know that this will happen so I plan attivities that don't require me to be in stressful situations, like driving downtown in rush hour. I do this for myself, not because I'm afraid, I know I have good days and bad days, it is part of who I am. As far as getting addicted to medication, you have to solve the first problem (the one you are on the medication for) before you give yourself another one. Part of every person I know who has required medication has said to themselves "I don't need medicattion, I should be able to handle this without medication or I'll get addicted and some even see medication as a sign of weakness." In fact it is the brave that seek help. Few that have had there life given back to them through medication have had to stay on it for years, but if they do, it is because their body is missing something that makes you function happily. Addicted or supportive of healthy functioning. It depends on how you look at it I guess. I did the crying thing too. Infact the crying helped, getting out (although I found this the hardest, it got better), and having someone I could be honest with. My prayers are with you.
Yours Truely Jo-Ann