View Single Post
  #35   ^
Old Fri, Mar-11-05, 11:23

Plan: CALP
Stats: 140/125/120 Female 63 inches
BF:
Progress: 75%

Hi guys! I just found this hangout! I'm so observant, aren't I?

I'm glad people have advised you Sango. I hear your pain and it is heartbreaking. I'm sorry. I hope and pray that you find the answers and that you get to feeling strong again. If you have more days that you are successful, than not - you will lose weight, however, depression does funny things in the body and causes one to actually find it hard to lose weight. I always gain weight when I get depressed. I have always toughed it out without medication, but some people need it or at least need counselling. I did without both and it was hard. I don't usually get depressed for more than a day or so nowadays, as the toxic people in my life are no longer there. Wish it was different, but that's the way it is.

Have a super day everyone. Tracy, you're an example to all of us. Keep going and encourage us with your success. You always seem to be able to come up with strategies to keep going on the weight loss front. You obviously think deeply about everything and are so disciplined. When it comes to weight loss, I have all the theory and knowledge, but in practise I am still a novice! I'll get there too!

P.S. Thank you Zule for this hangout idea - not sure what your name is although I always recognize it - going by memory. Sorry will get it right next time.