View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Mar-12-02, 17:15

Plan: IF +LC
Stats: 287/165/165 Female 66"
BF:
Progress: 100%

Hi Sephy

Can it be done? I'm sure it can. Will you get the same results? Probably not.

The idea behind the 6 meals is to be constantly supplying your body with protein so that it can go about the business of muscle growth and repair without having to resort to canabalizing your other muscles for the amino acids it needs.

What problem are you running into specifically? Time contraints or lack of hunger/no desire to eat? If it's the latter you can counter act this by making sure your meals are smaller and just enough food to get you through 3 hours. If it's a schedule that doesnt permit for 6 sit down meals have you given any thought to protein shakes? Some of them are palatable enough that you can premake them in tupperware and shake before drinking.

Liz mentioned planning ahead - it's a big part of getting the meals in. Having prepackaged foods you can grab on the run can make all the difference in the world. And if you arent overly worried about hidden carbs then the 'LC' bars would make for a good alternative.

Btw, Sephy, it is OK to have that last meal late in the day - as in right before bed. This is what I had to do at the beginning as I was not hungry enough for 6 meals. All that changed about 2 weeks into the program - I had to increase the size of my meals and had no problem with meal 6. Currently, I am eating 7 a day

Nat