View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Wed, Feb-23-05, 20:31

Plan: None really
Stats: 165/145/145 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress:
Default Candida.....

Thanks for all of the information JoeyJoJo - it really helps in my education process.

I can't believe how this thing has changed my life. There have been times where I've been in a wheelchair because I couldn't walk, with symptoms of M.S. Now, I know for me, it is the Candidiasis.

I've been only three days on the ThreeLac and felt good the first day - but need to slow down a bit. I can feel the die off big time - which for me, it's like I'm in a stupor (drunk type) state of mind. It's not at all fun because I'm normally an individual with clarity plus I homeschool my children.

I tried the Coconut Oil, but for me it was too aggressive, at least for now. The key to this entire cleansing with the weight loss, etc. is something to assist with carrying the toxins that are released in the die off process - out of the body. I am learning that there are a variety of methods that people use to accomplish this, one being the oxygen pills that you mentioned and also activated charcoal along with some others that I'm still learning about.

I have suffered for so long and like you - I have had that "I'm not going to make it" feeling - it's downright scary. At least now I know - but now I have to slow down and stop perseverating on this too much to where I can still live a "normal" life and enjoy my family, etc. Moderation is key here, I can't expect it will go away in a few weeks - and the weight loss at this point, seems to be a pleasant by-product of all of this cleansing. I feel awful, but I'm looking good. LOL

I hope in some way, my little bit of experience will help you and/or others as well.

It's not at all surprising to me though, that you would suffer mentally after having a few drinks. Think about your liver - it has had a lot to contend with already because the toxic substance that the Candida releases when it's dieing off is converted or recognized by the body as alcohol. So, your liver is probably getting an overload of alcohol as it is without ingesting some. Something to think about. Perhaps as your liver gets stronger (cleaner) you may be able to drink a bit without suffering some of those problems. As for the depression - well whose body wouldn't feel depressed - dealing with the constant stress of Candida overload. Sure, all depression is - is a chemical imbalance - but I'm beginning to get a clue - WHY so many people are having the imbalance problem. I'm not saying that it is necessarily so though, for many medical doctors it's just an easy diagnosis/pill to subscribe and move on to the next patient.

Best Wishes to you - Get Well!!!