#2   ^
Old Sun, Feb-20-05, 17:16

Plan: None really
Stats: 165/145/145 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress:
Smile Threelac

Response to JoeyJoJo:

I was wondering about the "die off" that you experienced? If you had any and how severe that was.

I am new to this forum, but more importantly new to the whole idea of Candidiasis - despite the fact I have had severe symptoms since 1998. I have suffered terribly during that time with medical doctors not having a clue what was wrong with me, thinking that it was "all in my mind." I knew better and just kept quiet about it for the most part. I really enjoy reading some of these posts - they help to validate so much of my own private experience with the disease. I'm not much of a sugar person - but had been on a high dose of steroid medication for almost 8 years.

I purchased some ThreeLac and began to take it while I was still on the medication - but I felt horrible afterwards. I have been off of that particular medication for almost 6 months now and I feel that I should try it once again. Have you heard anything about the effectiveness of the Coconut Oil treatment? My main concern at this point is the effects on my body from the die off because they say you can't approach this thing too aggressively when you have it as bad as I do - which believe me, it's really bad.

Thanks.
Mrs Posey