Thread: Meat & Egg Fast
View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Fri, Feb-18-05, 15:43

Plan: Atkins & Weight Watchers
Stats: 321/226/180 Female 5'8
BF:
Progress: 67%

Refeeding is having a day or 2 of carbs..pretty much everything you're not allowed..something like high fat or low fat carbs,,I'm not sure,so don't quote me on that...I did it the FIRST time I tried atkins and I lost 3lbs. the week I did it( I ate icecream and chocolate, candy, bread..all the really BAD stuff.) It's supposed to kickstart your system again if you're stalled....but then I did it again this go around and gained 5lbs, so I wouldn't suggest it! I wish I had known about the meat, egg fast then. Live and learn!
I didn't eat tuna because I would have to put mayo in it, and I didn't have salmon(because I don't like it..lol) But that should be fine. I'll give you an example of what I ate that week that worked for me...now remember, it's pretty severe, that's why I won't recomend it for more than a week, ok?
Breakfast: 3 fried eggs in butter, 4 strips of bacon(make sure u get the 0 carb bacon)
Lunch: Hamburg pattie grilled in butter(or on the foreman) with strips of bacon on top, and 2 hard boiled eggs
Dinner: Chicken breast on the foreman and 2 scrambled eggs.
I drank only water, no pop at all.
That is what I ate for 7 days in a row. No mayo, no cheese,no veggies, no condiments whatsoever, except butter.
It sucks, you wanna barf when you look at eggs eventually..but like I said it's better than refeeding with carbs to stop your stall.
good luck!!