View Single Post
  #35   ^
Old Thu, Jan-27-05, 08:41

Plan: atkins
Stats: 154/146/125 Female 5'4
BF:??
Progress: 28%

YAAYYYYYY I found a pilates thread!

I started Winsor pilates on Monday - the 20 min workout (I also bought the advanced sculpting etc - that whole package). I'm hitting it every other day, so I've done it twice now. I'm REALLY feeling it in my tummy. Moving like this: to stretch my midsection out. I can do the roll ups, but not very elegantly.

I'm also treadmilling - walking around 3.2 mph, round 1.20 miles, each day. I also lift weights (upper body only) on a bowflex several times a week.

You can look at my gym log for info on how I got started on all this.

Today was going to be my rest-day, but since I had 3 glasses of wine last night, I'll at least treadmill.

When I get stronger, I'll probably begin doing the Pilates every day till I need to move up to the advanced ones. For now, I'm resting my powerhouse (my poor, poor powerhouse!) every other day.

And I'd like to say - I LOVE my boyfriend, with whom I'm living in sin. He made our giant bonus room over the garage into my gym, complete with tv / satellite / dvd / video / mp3 server. I also love him because he tells me all the time, "I love you just the way you are. You don't have to loose weight, just be healthy".