View Single Post
  #21   ^
Old Mon, Jan-24-05, 14:29

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 187/166/143 Female 173cm
BF:
Progress: 48%

Hey Everybody,

well, I fell off the wagon big time on tuesday, havent got a clue what happened and I just couldnt get back on again until today.... Ashamed and disgusted really, I just ate whatever I saw and wanted, no stopping me even if I was completely stuffed. I was feeling a bit down, with January beeing a horrible month, breaking up with the boyfriend and things like that, I just didnt care what I was putting into my mouth!! Just hope that never happens again cause I felt rotten!!

I agree with you Babs and Aoife, getting on and off Atkins is not good, your metablism just gets thrown around and that is what I've been doing since just before Christmas, so gotta be strong and get my act together!!! I like LC, just have to be kept away from temptation ;-) (It all started when my flatmate brought some swiss chocolate with her from home)

Not a lot of people know that I am on Atkins... One girl at work and the ex boyfriend, and of course my Lowcarber friends here ;-) I think there would be a few discussions about atkins and I'm not really good at remembering all the facts about why this way of eating is better. Although I have to say all the people at work always look at my lunch saying "oh that looks healthy"

Anyway, do what you feel is best, it's your body - so your decision.

Gagalina