View Single Post
  #72   ^
Old Mon, Jan-24-05, 09:12

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 159/141.7/130 Female 5'7"
BF: LOTS!
Progress: 60%

update:

I received the hoodiahoodia.com order -- finally -- and I am now taking 1 tab of it plus 1 tab of the Source Naturals -- on weekdays just as I leave work and on weekends about an hour before I expect to eat supper. My results so far:

Weight: since around the first of this year, I am down 10 pounds. At least 5 pounds of this weight is what I call my "bloat" weight -- I can get that much off with simply returning to a week of induction, but I can NEVER seem to get any lower -- well, I'm lower, and this morning I weighed 150 pounds! I have not seen this weight for a few years!!! I seem to be losing about 1/4 pound each day (with some bouncing).

Appetite: I have had NO urge to snack before and after supper! This is my bad time, when I'm ready to eat anything. Typically, I overeat quasi-legal foods -- nuts (raw almonds), cheese, low-carb icecream/candy.

I think this stuff must be working for me. I have ever-so-many times determined that I'm going to get back in a losing mode -- I'll hit induction for a week or two, and I lose the bloat weight (about 5 pounds) -- but then the scale doesn't move -- I'll maintain ketosis, keep my WOE carefully low-carb....

I have continued with my exercise regime, and I am low-carbing at a higher-than-induction level (for supper tonight, I am having homemade chicken soup [with a bit of barley] and a slice of Eziekiel bread [11ECC/slice]). I can live with this eating pattern! The nice thing is I know that when I get home, I won't be ravenously hungry, and I'll be able to wait until I have everything on the table!

P.S. -- I'm wondering when I should order a second bottle of the stuff -- if it'll take as long for the second order as it took for the first! I still want to observe its effects for another week or so, though....