Plan: Atkins -Maintenance
Stats: 250/132/150 Female 5'6
BF:y, are you hungry?
Progress: 118%

Shoulders, Biceps & Triceps

Standing Side Lateral Raises – 3 X10 ~ 8#’s
Arnies – 3 x 12 ~ 12 X’s
Seated Alternating Bicep curls – 3 x 15 ~ 15 #’s
I didn’t do the close grip pulldowns because I wasn’t sure what it was nor how to do a superset of them. I did check ExRX and I couldn’t find it.
Seated overhead Extensions – 2 x 6 ~ 20 #’s; 2 x 6 ~ 15 #’s should have done these earlier. I ran out of energy pretty quick
Cable Pushdown- 3 X10 ~ 40 #’s
Tricep Pressdowns – 3x10 ~ 40 #’s I got a little confused over this and the cable pushdown so I did both.

Today was very interesting because it was the first day since I started to go to the gym that I really didn’t “feel” like going. I told myself, “hey this is actually day 5 you really don’t have to go.” I wen’t because I told myself I would. Exercise this weekend will be next to none and I do not want to feel guilty about it.

I also made an observation about myself that I am going to have to be careful about. The workout was new so I was uncomfortable. I was more then a little tempted to not do all of the sets. This surprised me but I did make myself buckle down and complete everything with the exception of the Close grip pull downs.