#9   ^
Old Tue, Dec-28-04, 09:15

Plan: atkins
Stats: 271/269/165 Female 63"
BF:
Progress: 2%
Default Hoodia

Bonnie,

I am taking thyroid meds, so far with no appreciable results, which is another reason why I was interested in the coconut oil. I read some material that indicated it sped your metabolism, as well as improving diabetes, etc..

No I'm not diagnosed as diabetic yet, but my doc says I will be...she looks at my sister and sees me, and insists its all in the genes, but I was fat most of my life and my older sister was thin up until about ten years ago. But if it helps our numbers, I'll get her on both the hoodia and the coconut oil too.

Let me know how you make out on the hoodia...incidentally, the site that had it for 19.95/bottle is www.hoodia.com but they do charge shipping of $5/bottle or $10 for 3 bottles. I just ordered 3 bottles to get my sister to join me on this next week. That product has I think 450/mg per capsule, so you only need 1 two or three times a day. There are 90 per bottle so each is a full month's supply for one.

Trying to finish this scrambled egg in coconut oil and it WILL NOT replace butter in my eyes, anytime soon! Then its off to curves.

Michelle