Thread: Hoodia????
View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Mon, Dec-27-04, 13:57

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 159/141.7/130 Female 5'7"
BF: LOTS!
Progress: 60%

Hi Michelle -- please keep me updated on your results with the hoodia -- what brand did you get? and how much are you taking? and when do you take it?

I still haven't received my order -- maybe tonight....

coconut oil -- I started using it several months ago. Didn't see any weight loss that I can attribute to it, but then I haven't been able to take the full 3 T and at the same time cut that many calories elsewhere. I like it though, and plan to continue using it -- we use it as a cooking fat for most foods, only use butter when we want that particular flavor. I also put 10g into my morning "cereal" -- it keeps me feeling full for a long time. I use it as a hand cream, face mosturizer -- I like how my makeup goes on over it. My husband uses it as an aftershave balm, and frequently has me rub it on his back (he has dry skin).

I think that my weight problem is that I eat too much (even though of the right foods) -- and thus I need to cut calories when adding in the coconut oil, rather than just adding it to my diet. Since I tend to eat little fat (other than butter) this has been difficult -- this is a preference that was probably re-inforced during my low-fat days!