View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Sun, Dec-19-04, 22:12

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 219/205.4/125 Female 63
BF:38/36/22
Progress: 14%

Hi Sona,

I've been doing the Pilates workout for about 4 weeks now, and one thing I can tell you is if you cannot do all of the moves at first (which I don't think most people can) definitely follow the woman called 'dagne'. They put her on there and she shows the modified version of the moves for people who have back/neck problems, etc.
Also, I've found that if I'm having a problem with a move (for example, I have this bad habit of subconsciously using my neck for momentum as opposed to my 'powerhouse') I will put my head down and do the moves exactly the way they are being done, but without taking my head/shoulders off the floor.

You will be AMAZED at how fast the 20 minutes goes! It's a great workout! I won't say it's easy, because it's not, but it's MUCH better than other workouts, in my opinion. I've been doing it about a month and I can already see/feel the difference, plus the proof is there, because I can do some of the moves that I couldn't do in the beginning.

My last piece of advice ~ Stick with it! I think you'll LOVE the results of it if you do it at least 3 X's a week!

Good luck, and please feel free to join us here to chat about it!

Maureen ~ I believe it! I lost 4 inches already and I've only been doing it for a month! Plus I feel stronger, and amazingly, my lower back problems seem to have VANISHED!