View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Thu, Dec-16-04, 13:31

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 204/176/140 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 44%
Default Hi I'd like to join this thread.

Hi everyone! I've popped in here and there. I understand that many carb cyclers are at another forum but I don't have time to do 2 forums, so I've been hanging in here. I'm glad there are a few of you here still.

I am doing the Cu and Cd plan, I've committed to give it 4 cycles, to see how it goes for me. So far so good. I've kept very good record of what I'm eating on fitday and recently started recording a daily weight to track the ups and downs. It started because I got a bad cold and wanted to have some fruit to help boost my immune system.

I read the "plan" over at the other forum and so I'm doing Cu -2 days- 1800-2200 cals and Cd -5 days- 1000-1500 cals. That's my goal anyway. My Cu days, I try to make healthful, although last weekend I ate a piece of pie with ice cream I've made 1/5 of my goal since I started LC WOE Nov. 2, 2004. I feel like I'm doing good, but, I'm struggling with fatigue now and then and the blues keep sneaking up on me. Is it my WOE or just the holidays? I don't know.

Well I'll try to get to this thread as often as possible and look for the new weekly threads. Thanks for starting it!