#1   ^
Old Sun, Feb-17-02, 23:55
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 343/336/170
BF:
Progress: 4%
Unhappy PCOS

I have just recently been told about the medicine metformin from a nurse that I know. She told me to discuss the idea of going on this med to my doctor and I have'nt done so yet. I have'nt asked hom because he seems to get very impatient when you ask him questions, he's a foreigner and I cant understand everything that he tells me and when I ask him to repeat himself he seems to get upset!

I had decided that maybe I would talk to my internal medicine doctor but I just received a letter in the mail the other day saying she no longer excepts my insurance, so now that means I have to get a new doctor. Do you all think that I should go to a endocrinologist first and talk to him then find a doctor or should I find a regular doctor first. I really do want a baby I have been trying to have one for the last five and a half years. I don't get my periods I'm lucky if it comes on by itself. Which is maybe every two to three years. I eventually end up taking provera or something but it seems to me that my hair falls out really bad when I take them I've even taking a couple of doses of clomid and I did'nt even ovulate or have a period after taking them....I think I just wasted my money because nothing happened. Please someone help me decide what I should do first remember my situations with my doctors. Keep a prayer in your heart for me and I will do the same for you all.
-Tanaka
Sponsored Links