#10   ^
Old Wed, Nov-03-04, 13:26
Northern Mike

Plan: This time? LOL..
Stats: 251/228/190 Male 73 inches
BF:Weight in journal
Progress: 38%

Ok... I'm IN!!!

...but may not be posting much in the next week. Unlike Becki, I'm not sure I can ever claim to be "normal" , but I'm usually pretty easy to tolerate.

I've lost 60lbs and have been "maintaining" (sort of) since 9/16.

I'm a horrible maintainer so far from a food perspective, but the exercise habits I picked up as part of this WOL have kept the weight..."pretty much" in check.

I'm going absolutely NUTS with work right now.. so have been "convenience eating" which is not a good thing. Things should ease up around the end of next week.

I've gotten sooooooo much support from this board!! Becki's been with me the whole way, Itty gave me some tips on maintenance, and Liz, Gab, and I have all traded posts! GROUP HUG!!

Ok...break it up now... I don't want ot appear "too" sensitive... hehe

I'm "trying" to link overeating to exercise... I have a 20mi bike ride on the weekends that has an IHOP stop in the middle of it.

Another thing I'm doing is declaring a RED (195 and over), Yellow (190-194.5), and Green (under 190) zone.

RED - Pretty Strict LC
Yellow - Be careful buddy... or you'll go to RED
Green - Hey.. if you want to splurge.. go for it

Ok.... so I'm new to this maintenance thing... so I haven't got it all figured out yet.

OK...more about me personally...

I live in Texas, but call Minnesota home (that's why I'm "The Melted Snowman")

DD is in College, DS is a senior in high school... and would RATHER be off at college.

I love camping, hiking, reading, dancing, movies, and making memories.... heck.. I like a LOT of stuff.. at least to do every once in a while, but those are probably my favorites.

HI EVERYONE!!

Mike