Old Wed, Oct-06-04, 12:09
PuertoRican Princess

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 299/236/135 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 38%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvley719
ok thanx dont want anymore comments...i dont need this forum...IM DONE HERE GOOD BYE!

Girl, what is it with you.

I mean really. How old are you?

You come on here telling us all that you think your fat at 115 and we try to help you.

I mean take a look at yourself, really look at yourself. A healthy mind would not think that 115 at your height is FAT. You need to seek professional help.

And to ask your BF if he thinks your fat, of course he's gonna say no. For one thing, YOU ARE NOT FAT! And secondly, don't you know that asking if you are fat or does this make me look fat, or how old do you think I look, are questions you just simply don't ask a man, or anyone for that matter.

Get real woman!

So many of us are here seeking support, struggling with severe obesity. I for one have lost one whole person and still have much more to go. I'd kill to be in your shoes. I'm 5'3 and just want to weight 135. My Mom is 5 feet and I know and she knows that 115 is not FAT!

And I'm sorry but we aren't here to throw you a pity party, so stop being such a drama queen. If you want help ask for it but take others feelings into consideration.

Sorry MOD's if this is rude but some people really need a real good swift kick in the ass.

GEES!