View Single Post
  #44   ^
Old Sat, Oct-02-04, 05:14

Plan: atkins
Stats: :(/:)/145 Female 5 feet 4
BF:
Progress:

Morning Anu, Im just on my way to PEI to see visit my Mother for one night, she will be 77 this NOV and in soooo much pain, she to has her spirts (how i never know)the pain is unbearable,and yes i agree with you over setting a alarm off, i have a lot of sickness in my family , my father passed from a heart attack 15yrs ago , so this is also one choice i made for me... to take care of me... hey i have enough problems with no iron and high cholesterol, and a wacky thryoid lol i also have no kiddies , so if i get sick Im sure i would be left wherever to stare out the window lololol hey maybe this is why we met here to vent to one another over everything well we sure can relate Anu over our Mom's, So how are you doing ? are your spirts ok ? what about the weight loss? still on induction or ? Im the same weight no gain either though lol wooo hoooo my sister will cook a large Turkey today (thanksgiving) next weekend here in canada , so i will pig out but not on the bad stuff maybe? lol well Im of to pei , so my thoughts are with you Anu, I hope all is well and we talk soon ! greetings from canada to you from Patricia