View Single Post
  #49   ^
Old Fri, Oct-01-04, 08:17

Plan: CAD/CALP
Stats: 218/210/175 Female 5'9
BF:
Progress: 19%

I am just starting to read the book so I was wondering if I could get someone to comment on my current eating if it is ok too much or not enough of something??

I eat breakfast at 6:30 (3 eggs, mushrooms and 1/4 cp cheddar) Today I added 4 slices turkey bacon no carbs or sugar and 20 cal a slice. I try and wait till noon for lunch (large green & cabbage mix salad with some chicken or turkey and feta or cheddar with salad dressing) Dinner is another 3 cup green & cabbage salad with dressing (no cheese) an approved veggie and then chicken or fish every now and then red meat. I have not been eating potato, rice etc carb, rather I have dessert. Creme Brulee, pudding, BUT last night I had a fat free brownie, 1 scoop ice cream and a tbsp choc sauce. the carbs were around 18, so I imagine that was bad, or am I supposed to count carb amounts on that. I am totally unclear about the RM sweet option. It seems that you can have pie, or whatever and not pay too much attention to the content as much as the 1/3 size......IS THIS WRONG..... ALSO diet soda :-( I crave those after lunch can I have one????
Thanks for your continued support. I have never done this thread thing before and I must say I love it!