PuertoRican Princess

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 299/236/135 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 38%

Quote:
Originally Posted by VickySail
Luvley,

You may feel overfull because you haven't been eating regularly. Be patient, keep eating your regular meals, and in a few days, it will respond more positively. Build up amounts slowly. Eat until you are satiated, not stuffed.

If the fat cow thing is something you think you see in the mirror (an emotional response), then try to keep that in mind too, and fight it with logic.

You can't turn into a fat cow with three small meals in only one day.

Also, I know this is a hard leap for you to follow... you are speaking to women who have lost quite a bit of weight, and started with obese stats. Your weight of 115 and complaining of being a fat cow is somewhat insensitive to the women like myself who had to wear tight size 20s (and up), and still have over 50 lbs to lose in order to be where you are NOW. We have developed patience when we didn't want to, and we try not to diminish ourselves with negative talk, but we have actually BEEN fat cows. Try to remember we ALL fight negative self images, and fight problems with food, and that you are way ahead of the game. I would trade places with you in a minute.

Vicky

I second that.