View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Wed, Jul-28-04, 19:36
Registered Member

Plan: carbohydrate addicts
Stats: 228/170/170 Male 70 inches
BF:
Progress: 100%

Gads; it's been a long time since I visited this site. Actually I have met another goal this week. My 1st goal was to get down to 190, the next was 180, the 3rd was 170. which I reached yesterday. My next goal is not to lose weight but to try to gain a little muscle if possible.
I have increased my walk to 4 miles in 1 hour. some times a few minutes more. My calasthenics have gone from 45 minutes to an hour and 40 minutes. I keep increaseing the reps. I have had to tighten the resistance on the elliptical 3 times because I was spending too much time getting my heart rate and pulse up. I mean it gets boring when you spend a hafl hour on the thing.
I have almost gone off the diet (CAD CALP) I ate so much salad that I had gas almost constantly, also suffered from constipation. I eat salad only rarely now. I also eat fruit and nuts and rye or pumpernickle bread. On rare occasions like Mothers day or Fathers day I will eat some pie or cake. Otherwise I stay away from anything sweet or refined. If my wife makes a pasta i make sure it is whole wheat. When we have rice it's brown rice. etc.
Best of luck to all dieters out there. This one helped me to lose 58 pounds in 8 months.