View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Sat, Jul-24-04, 13:44

Plan: original 72 Atkins
Stats: 201/177/142 Female 65 inches
BF:44/44/25
Progress: 41%
Default Symptoms I experience....

Hi, Ray. Just wanted to give you a complete list of symptoms that I have been experiencing. I can't really even say when they started, but I can say that after I got married again (5 years ago), they go so bad that I finally noticed them.

Headaches - especially morning - this is supposedly/actually from not sleeping well.
Eyes - my eye muscles seem to be affected. Swelling around eyes, and when I try to use them in the a.m., it makes me extremely nauseaus.
Stomach - IBS. Stomach is very sore to palpitate. Never know what is going to upset it, so i don't like to eat out much (especially during a flare)
Muscles/joints - ache. Hurt to touch my skin some days. Even bottoms of feet hurt in the mornings. My scalp sometimes get sore just from changing my hair.
Concentration - none
Fogginess
Dizziness
Mood swings
Sensitivity to smell, light and sound
Tireness/fatigue
Don't seem to heal well (was checked for diabetes - negative)

One thing I would like to point out. A couple of months ago, my GP accidentally stumbled on the fact that I have fasting hyperglycemia (in other words, I continue to pump insulin while I am sleeping). I am wondering if this may, in fact, be a cause for fibro that no one has investigated.