View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Sat, Jan-05-02, 07:06
Don't dream it be it

Plan: Low Carb
Stats: 292.4/249.6/165 Female 70 inches
BF:
Progress: 34%

Well, last time, I threw up every morning, either while in the shower, or while brushing my teeth.

This time, while I have felt nausea, I haven't thrown up yet. I sometimes can't eat, and all my former favorite foods sicken me, and I fall asleep on the couch about 7 p.m. I managed to eat a whole lunch yesterday, it was the bacon and eggs that I couldn't eat for breakfast. The smell of it cooking bothered me. I'm eating about half the meat I normally would for supper. Though, twice, it has been overdone, but hey, I didn't have to cook it, so I shouldn't complain.

I lost a pound this week, not trying to, but if you can't eat it makes a difference. I've been trying small meals, and 2 snacks. I can only seem to put so much in at a time. Also, I've been eating many more carbs that I have been, it seems they go down easier. Mostly, it's been raisin bagels with cream cheese, and Total Raisin bran with milk. Last night I had creamy tomato soup. I have had no bathroom problems since I started this.

Low carb queens, do not shun me! As soon as I can eat again, I will eat more in my former style, I'm sure.

Beth