View Single Post
  #42   ^
Old Wed, Jul-14-04, 20:51

Plan: the one that works for me
Stats: 220/214/180 Female tall
BF:
Progress: 15%

HARDO BREAD!! heehee okay I won't mention it! Nadz! My best friend from JA has the same nickname...

On the workout tip, I'm doing the home vcr workout with The Method Pilates all in one workout that uses a variety of aerobic, light weights, pilates, dance... And I use The Method Target Specifics, also Pilates based with light weights. They make me feel very 'centered' and strong. I vary it with bike riding and long walks so my body doesn't get used to the routine. I save the gym for fall and winter, otherwise I get real tired of it. Oh and I dance like nobody's business!

Soonslim, I see we have the same goal weight. I'm having a hard time moving the scale, so I'm not paying attention to it or else I'll go mad. I do notice my jeans feeling less snug, so I'll go by that. I have a tall solid frame, and I feel some pretty big muscles under my fat layer(s) so I gotta accept the fact that I'll always be a 'big girl', and that's okay, as long as I'm toned. Besides, alot of men like 'thick' women

Question...anyone here avoid watching BET music videos? Or if you find youself watching one, you start to feel more critical of your body? I used to, but I've gotten better, especially now that I'm doing something about it. Just gotta accept I may never look like a video 'lady' haha